Thursday, August 30, 2012

Spotlight: Adding PowerView Dashboards To Dynamics AX 2012

Hi,

I hope everybody is doing great today and that you are ready to enjoy this long weekend.

Today I wanted to take the time and give a spotlight to one of my co-workers, Murray Fife. Murray Fife is a Senior Solutions Architect for Junction Solutions. He has contributed a lot to the community over the years and he is always paving the road on new topics regarding AX in general.

On this post, I would like to share a recent post he created on adding PowerView dashboards to AX 2012.



From the post "One of the built in features is the ability to create your own data from the base query that you run, and that data may be images rather than the traditional data types"

You can access his post from here.

I encourage you to read this post and follow Murray Fife to get his latest updates on AX 2012.

This is all for now folks.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts. Your comment will appear in my blog shortly after review.

Have a great day!