Thursday, October 27, 2011

Unable to validate the AX 2009 Workflow Webservice URL on a Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 - The request failed with HTTP status 405: Method Not Allowed.

Hi,

I was having some issues yesterday validating an URL in Windows Server 2009 R2 - 64. I have done this a few times already and the process have been really smooth and straight forward. However, in the environment I'm working on right now I the The request failed with HTTP status 405: Method Not Allowed error.

I found this post that helped me solve the problem, which basically was changing the property value of the MicrosoftDynamicsAXWorkflow50 application pool in IIS Manager to "Enable 32-Bit Applications".

Here is the link:

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/emeadaxsupport/archive/2010/01/05/unable-to-validate-the-ax-2009-workflow-webservice-url-on-a-windows-server-2008-r2-x64.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts. Your comment will appear in my blog shortly after review.

Have a great day!